1 x ECC83 (12AX7) and 1 x 12BH7A JJ Valve Kit For Guitar Amplifiers.
Looking for Great-Sounding Replacement Valves/tubes For Your Amplifier?
This replacement valve kit enables you to restore the original sound quality of your amplifier. So get your amplifier sounding as good as the day you first bought it. The best amplifier valves on the market today.
About this valve kit: JJ Electronics 1 x ECC83 and 1 x 12BH7A Valves.
We always recommend JJ valves for this valve kit. This is because they guarantee superb tone, power, and long life. Don’t forget, JJ is one of only four valve manufacturers in the world. So don’t pay more for the exact same valves that have been rebranded at a higher price.
This valve kit is specifically selected for:
- Blackstar HT5.
- Hughes and Kettner Tubemeister 5 (Combo or Head).
Of course, this valve set will fit any amplifier that uses the same combination of valves.
So restore the original power, clarity, and sparkle to your guitar amplifier with this valve kit. Treat yourself to brand new set valves today.
- Awesome tone. This is the most important factor for any serious guitarist.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain.
- Long valve life.
Do you have any questions about replacing the valve kit on your amplifier?
If you have any questions about replacing the valve kit on your amplifier please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help you solve any problem.
The best 1 x ECC83 1 x 12BH7A replacement valve kit on the market today.
- Each valve is fully tested and digitally Appairée. 100% warranty on each one.
- Fast delivery with full tracking and insurance. So order with total confidence.
- We ship Internationally every single day.